Breast tumors of natural medicine approach
Breast-tumors, cases and discussion forum.
Link - click here: Breast tumors cases
National Congress of Acupuncture, Romania, Bucharest 7-9 October 2004
Monitoring the efficiency of acupuncture and homeopathic treatments in benign tumors of the san termografie skin combined with reactometrie vegetative determinations of tumor markers and analysis of computer graphics
Purpose of paper
• Algorithm optimal, efficient, accurate diagnosis and treatment in acupuncture and homeopathic san benign tumors.
• 2.Neinvazive diagnosis and treatment with computerised analysis .
3.Evaluation of classical syndromes .
• 4.Procent high recovery and treatment of patients with tumors of san.
• 5.Algoritm based both on traditional Chinese methods and procedures for modern diagnosis and treatment
• 6.Necesitatea the first signals and other, questions, criticisms not few times is "reactor" scientific progress.
• This clinical research laboratory was aimed to establish the most useful methodology for diagnosis and treatment neinvaziv and also the most accurate in establishing a differential diagnosis between benign and malignant tumors. The necessity lies in the fact that the procedure of treatment for different malignant and benign.
• In this survey have been processed only in benign tumors, the malignant being directed to sections of oncology. Classical methods of diagnosis: mammography, dose hormonal determinations of tumor markers, etc. and have proved only partially useful as insufficient to indicate a diagnosis of certainty. Punctiei bioptice solution for determining the number of endocrine receptors of mammary gland tissue is invasive, presenting some risks difficult to accept patients. That dosage hormonal values showed normal or slightly altered in most patients, led me to prefer termografiei method combined with reactometria neurovegetativa specialist oncologist made by the Center for Acupuncture: Dr. Corneliu Moldovan; method is neinvaziva, no side effects and a degree high accuracy (close to 100%). There are certainly other methods of diagnosis, but the economic level of Romania remains the possible solutions for the future
• Material and method
• A number of 94 patients were taken in the study of a number of these 29 cases were diagnosed as having breast cancer and sent to a specialist oncologist Dr Corneliu Moldovan Institute for Fundeni for belts of chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgical cure , remaining only in a batch of 65 cases.
• patients were made series of 10 acupuncture sessions monthly, entering the break in period with homeopathic medication. As in previous studies the clinical examination of measuring tumor size were filled with mammogram examination and laboratory test laboratory.
• In addition to the other studies, the emphasis was on examination termografic combined with reactometria neurovegetativa conducted by Dr Corneliu Moldovan. Regarding choosing acupuncture points, the diagnosis was made by computer graphics and analysis of each specific syndromes which allowed patients to have a global pathology.
• Diagnosis of tumor OF SAN
• Diagnosis of usual clinic procedure followed, the equipment tests, inspection, palpation, mammography, laboratory tests, combined with examination of classical acupuncture: pulse, tongue, etc. in these clinical laboratory investigations, we used the method termografiei skin combined with reactometria neurovegetativa to make the difference between malignant and benign, with the support of specialist medical oncologist Dr Corneliu Moldovan, who has made a personal contribution to the vanguard of this method in the diagnosis of tumors san. This method reveals that the metabolic status of the tumors san, and reactivity on the vegetative nervous system microcirculatiei directly involved in the overall reactivity of the system to a disturbance manifested in peripheral tissue.
• thermal skin measurements were performed in both breasts: cadran central, superior, inferior and axilar
• autonomous nervous system has a central role in regulating arterial pressure. Integration reactions takes place in vasomotorii cortex (areas IV and VI promoters). Centrii bulbari media are subordinated hipotalamice regulation. Vasoconstrictor neurons belong to the sympathetic neurons when the majority belong vasodilatatori parasympathetic system.
• acupuncture meridian system can be defined as a distinct transfer of signals which can be measured using instruments electonice. Acupuncture is the partial overlap and interact with other systems, but is simply part of the nervous system or the circulation.
• experimental records suggest (Anderson, S. et all, 1995: Acupuncture from empiricism to science) Acupuncte links between functional and vegetative nervous system at peripheral hipotalamic and areas of cerebral vegetative integration.
• An abnormality in the functioning of vegetative nervous system can be detected by electrical parameters of the disturbance acupunctului, as shown by (1997) Charles Shang of the University of Medicine in Boston in an extensive study on the meridian and mechanisms Acupuncturii " .
• Reactometria neurovegetativa is an investigative laboratory (experimental moment in our country - the lack of equipment and specialists), which is based on recording and interpreting phenomena electrodermale computer and the microcirculatorii surface.
• Method for monitoring consisted besides clinical examination and the general local breast termografii in making skin contact, exploration method reactometriei neurovegetative, recording reflexes galvanic potential and local microcirculatiei skin, making Bilateral mammography and where it was If dosage umoral cancer markers. Reactometrice computerized measurements performed in the clinical trial consisted in:
• Determination of Potential Electrodermal reflex (Fere REDp = R.); Evaluation microcirculatiei local direct digital fotopletismografie [FPG]; average driving speed in the peripheral autonomous nervous fiber; + / - test press cold, the average values of micropotentialelor points JINGA distal . These were performed using a computerized reactometru (SICOMED 2000) and a precision digital multimetru (SIMENS).
• thermometer skin contact was made with a digital termograf precision of + / - 0, 20 C / probe.
• method of work consisted in the following steps: measuring the electrodermal reflex potential web of bilateral (REDp), average values are calculated on an interval of 2 minutes; pulsatilitatea are measured peripheral arterial policelui bilateral level through fotopletismografie computer and media are made values recorded for a duration of 2 minutes; to measure all points JINGA distal (at a 2 mm lateroextern every angle internal or external angle of the hand fingers and feet, speed is measured vegetative driving in the median nerve (at the pliul a flexible dorsal palms) is calculated on the basis of recorded and stored on a computer monitoring vegetation index, which may have the following values: 0. areactiv; 1.hiporeactiv 2. normoreactiv 3. hiperreactiv 4. libratory or not classified. It measures the room temperature (30 values) are measured axilara right temperature, is measured parallel lines 7 to the area of bilateral breast skin 10 points of measurement. The values recorded are processed through automated processing of data, compare results and pre post treatment, statistics are calculated indices primary tests performed correlation (convolution) to placement in a class meaning.
• Based on data after applying the proposed treatment:
• The results obtained in the present study indicate partial remission in 30.84% cases, marked improvement in 12.76% of cases, moderate improvement in 30.84% of cases and non-responsive in 3.20% cases. 22, 36% cases were examined malignancies. Note that in the study were identified a number of 29 patients with malignancies in different stages of evolution, which were guided network for cancer treatment specialist. This concept is to strengthen monitoring breast in women in turn, in menopause or post menopause, for a therapeutic indication and accurate eficenta. Differences greater than two degrees, with high probability indicating a malignant process, subsequently confirmed by examination anatomopatologic, with cancer treatment, pathological process that is too advanced could be one method of treatment by acupuncture, homeopathic, phytotherapy, etc..
RESULTS GROSS = 94 malignant tumors and 65 benign (treated)
Patients-categories age Number of cases Cases, benign tumors Cases of malignant tumors
3 3 0 • 3 = good F.• Good = 0 • low = 0
12 9 3 • good = 9 F. • Good = 0 • low = 0
31 - 45 years
18 7 11 • F. Good = 5• Good = 1• 1 = poor
46 - 55 years
37 24 13 • Good = 21 F.• Good = 2• 1 = poor
56 - 75 years
24 22 2 • Good = 12 F.• Good = 9• 1 = poor
Results consignment percentage of patients with tumors san
Results f. good
Frequency Chart syndromes
Syndrome of stagnation of Qi of the liver is most often being present in 45 cases, followed by: the deficit, void of blood and liver Qi. In 32 cases, we have rising Yang liver, spleen in damp heat, vacuum spleen and kidney Yang.
Deficit spleen meridian, in the invasion of the stomach Live in 27 cases
In 22 cases the plenitude of Fire liver, spleen invasion by Qi bloacarea by the liver Qi deficiency of the spleen and lungs, stomach and dizarmonia between spleen.
In 19 cases met: Cord Blood shortages, fire cordului in fullness, deficiency of Qi and Blood spleen, stagnation of blood with cold, the vacuum of Yang Qi and spleen, damp heat in spleen in 16 cases have deficiency of Qi cordului and lungs, deficiency of Qi and Yang cordului and kidney and deficiency of kidney Inn.
In 15 cases met: Cord Blood deficiency and spleen Qi deficiency, Blood deficiency cordului the lack of communication between the Kidney and Cord, Yang deficit / cordului of Qi, stagnation of blood and excessive heat, Qi deficiency of the lungs, the deficit Yang of the kidney.
In 10 cases had deficient Yang / Qi cordului and the kidneys, stomach meridian heat.
In 5 cases were present: glere / Live in sputum, phlegm in glere Cord, Cord liver blood deficiency, deficiency of kidney and Inn Cordos, glere / phlegm in Stomach, Fire in the Stomach, vacuum vacuum Kidney Yang Qi of lung , deficiency of Qi
• Graph results on categories of age (slide 16), is the most significant result of the fact that between 31 and 45 years the results are much weaker, this can be explained by increased responsiveness of the endocrine receptor level in breast tissue this period.
• The process of aging brings indisputably a surplus of power, processes of apoptosis, but should not be omitted that besides apoptosis "defileaza" and "accumulation patopolgice. Concrete system that damages under the laws of normal aging, but accumulates and changes atipiilor cell type that can not be download to natural systems.
• Both the acupuncture, homeopathy and by appeal to "reserve its reaction, which decrease when old. In any case alopatic treatment claim can not deliver to the laws of biology and superposes adjust the body's complex system - the only one that should be helped to deal with under the laws of nature.
• Safety diagnosis, and the possibility to monitor neinvaziv but specifically for the patient with tumor san were for patients with tumors of san most important benefit. Dr Moldovan experience, both as oncololog and as a specialist in termografie and intake or upgrading the physical methods, allowed the exclusion of those cases where more than likely would have had an inevitable end, because execesului of zeal and confidence high therapeutic possibilities in an excellent method, but limited in advanced cases.
• monitored cases treated using the analysis of computer graphics, had a wide variety of syndromes, whose overall assessment is virtually impossible to do without the global computer.
• Increase the accuracy of diagnosis and treatment was only possible due to modern methods of diagnosis neinvaziv, and because of computer analysis of syndromes, the relationships between lojile energy, which led to the use of synchronous methods of acupuncture treatment, homeoptic in a unique concept homeosinartric.
• Method of research is not experimental, but is just one application of a significant experience in terms of treatment of benign breast tumors, with the Romanian implementing a TCM diagnosis, performing, which allow homeopathic treatment and acupuncture in a concept based on acupuncture syndromes.
• The paper did not want a comparative study batch witness - that (killed) and batch treated (favored).
• In any case it is not in a study completed, and depending on the continuation of other possibilities diagnositc which indisputably will open other windows and appreciation of private cellular mechanisms, the assessment of pathological changes the cell parameters, initiation of apoptosis neinvazive methods, assessing the system reliability in general and of tissues and cells in particular, finding the proper solution neinvaziva treatment to "correct what is incorrect, to understand the intimate mechanisms regulating the body's level system and in cell microsystems.
• At the risk of me again, when look back, I feel fulfilled, can be proud, but when I look in front of terrified as I did and I feel like a pygmy girl in nature, with the conviction that what you reusii to understand is just a small part of knowledge - so we can only allowed on this land.
• "Method of checking acupuncture and homeopathic treatment of benign tumors by tumor markers and the determination method termografica, National Congress of homeopathy, Ed XV-a, 22-24.10.1999, Dr. John Teleianu Press, Timisoara, Romania
• "migraine attack and hostile inhibited, in patients with benign tumors san", National Congress of Acupuncture, Press Conf Dr.CITargoviste13-15.06.1997, Pitesti, Romania.
• "migraine attack and hostile inhibited, in patients with benign tumors san", National Congress of homeopathy, Dr. John Press Teleianu, Prof Dr Doc Gh.Bungetzianu, 20-22.11.1995,
• "Aspects of recovery in the treatment of malignant and benign tumors of the breast, oncology genetics of Congress with the theme:" Cancer Genetics and regulation of cell growth and differentiation ", Director. Dr.Asterios. S. Tsiftsoglou NATO - ASI, 1 - 12.09.1995 at the Institute for Advanced Studies, Porto Carras,
• "Treatment by specific acupuncture and homeopathy of benign tumors san" poster, the I European Congress of Acupuncture, 6-9.10.1994, Dir Dr.R.Biltris, Dr.CITargoviste, V. grasshopper,
• "Treatment by specific acupuncture and homeopathy of benign tumors san" poster, National Congress of Acupuncture, Pres Dr.Ionescu Targoviste, June 1993,
• "Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion" Xinnong Cheng,
• "Semiologie et en therapeutique energy oriental medicine, Nguen Van Nghiem, Mai Van Dong, Paris, 1981
• Present examples of the 6 cases of tumors of san monitored, treated, analysis using computer graphics.
At this adress :
• Evolution of the case was good, the patient being I appetite to eat, no longer tired, node almost disappearing after 10 sessions.
• For reasons of conduct still insisted I submit to oncology, where the cure followed by chemotherapy and radiation. Presently the patient is mixed with acupuncture treatment that I associate homeopathic medication, and phytotherapy dietoterapice recommendations tailored syndromes present